Thursday, June 25, 2009

that dress looks nice on you.

Something wonderful is going to happen.

I don't know how to explain my suspicions. I just know it. I'm in for something truly great. And I really don't have an idea what this great thing is. It's just a gut feeling.

Something wonderful is going to happen.

I know I'm due for something wonderful. I know that I've been going up, down, and all around for the past three years of my life, and dang nabbit, the time is now. And by now... I mean... soon. I really don't know when it's going to happen. I don't know what, or who, or where, or why, or how it is... I just know that it is. And it's going to happen. Soon.

I feel as though I'm not just flying at a nice cruising altitude anymore. Something is going to change. I'm descending.. I'm turning... I'm doing something. I'm not crashing. It's a step closer. I'm getting there. I can FEEL it. I'm at the edge of a cliff... a fork in the road... the start of a bridge leading to a place that isn't here anymore. I know it. I don't know when it's going to happen. Or who. Or how. Or why. Or what. I just know that it is. And it's going to happen. Soon.

It might be in a week. It might be in a couple months. But it's going to be soon... even if soon isn't quite right now... within the great context of my life, it's pretty darn soon. I know it because that still small voice inside me kept saying "patience" before. Now it's saying, "get excited." And I am. Because I'm ready for it. Bring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment