Tuesday, November 24, 2009

this just in: i'm turning into my mother.

And here is the proof:
So I wrote 4 out of 8 of my pages for my visions of ministry paper that's due last thursday/tomorrow for my grad school class... and i worked really hard on it and was really satisfied with it... when I got back to my apartment to work on it more after being in the library for 4 hours... I couldn't find it on my computer. I went into full panic mode... I kid you not.. sobbing... I haven't cried like that in FOREVER. Inconsolable. Awful. Eventually... after dinking around some more and praying to St. Anthony to help me find my stupid paper... I found it. And then I cried some more because of how completely stressed out I was over it and scared out of my mind of not getting any sleep whatsoever tonight... the first thing I did was clean out my wine glass and pour myself a nice big glass of white zinfandel. My paper will probably be much better with the wine. And I am officially my mother.

PS--just so you know... wine and doritos do not mix well. sad for me, because i want them both. simultaneously. okay. back to my paper...

No comments:

Post a Comment