Saturday, November 21, 2009

38 questinos for the people who are a little older...

38 questions for the people who are a little older...

Tired of all of those surveys made up by high school kids? 'Have you ever kissed someone? Missed someone? Told someone you loved them? Had alcohol?' 37 questions for the people who are a little older...


1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
taxes! bitches!!

2.Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
hm. applebees.

3. What do you really want to be doing right now?
sleeping!

4. How many colleges did you attend?
Just one (two?): CSB/SJU

5. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It was warm and fleecey and I was feeling warm and fleecey. :o)

6. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
betches! I'm glad I don't have a car that I need to fill up regularly!

7. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
I seriously considered not going to class... that's for sure. I almost succeeded! Darn conscience got the best of me!

8. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
Exciting possibilites of things to dream about. :o)

9. Do you miss being a child?
Yep. I hate being an adult right now.

10. What errand/chore do you despise?
Managing my money!! I also hate doing laundry... but only occasionally.

11. Get up early or sleep in?
Sleep in!!

12. Have you found real love yet?
Nope

13. Favorite lunch meat?
salami. if only it wasn't murder to my weight watchers points... oy.

14. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
a cheap movie!

15. Beach or lake?
Beach.

16. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
Nope. I'm hoping to participate in that outdated ritual one day.

17. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?
I've never seen either one.

18. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Will Smith. And I'd make him make a rap out of my life story (noooow this is a story all about how my life got twist turned upside down...)

19. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
Yes, actually. It was really minor and I cried my way out of it. I didn't intentionally cry my way out of it... but the tears were a flowin. I just kissed someone's bumper in traffic... I was going maybe 5 mph. whoops. No one died... and the car was fine.

20. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
Nope. And I hope I don't have to... because I've never practiced with it before. ha.

21. Ring tone?
Emily's sister screaming "RINNNNG RINNNNG RINNNNG!!!" into it. haha.

22. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth.
A bathroom. haha

23. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
Anywhere!! I'd love to go to California! Maybe San Diego?

24. Do you go to church?
Yes!

25. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
Relationship

26. How old are you?
21

27. Do you have a "go to" person?
not really... to be honest. maybe a couple possibilities... but no one that i immediately think of if i need someone to talk to.

28. Are you where you want to be in life?
I don't know. I think I could use some change.

29. Growing up, what were your favorite cartoons?
saturday morning cartoons!!! recess! doug!!!!! ahhh. and daria. haha. i loved daria. i still love daria. i still love cartoons in general.

30. What about you do you think has changed the most?
I am more determined and willing to put forth effort into things (except for school... I just hate school). I'm starting to think that I am worth the hard work.

31. Looking back at high school, were those the best years of your life?
Hm. Well... I haven't experienced much of life yet... so I'm not sure. I hope not. I hope it gets better. High school was pretty good. But I don't want that to be the bar I set for myself. haha.

32. Did you ever own troll dolls?
Yes. haha.

33. Did you have a pager?
Nope

34. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager ?
church! at least it was for me. for everyone else... it was probably the skate park or the stoner hill in palatine. haha.

35. Were you the type of kid you would want your children to hang out with?
Yep. I'm awesome.

36. Who do you think impacted your life the most?
hm. my family. in good and bad ways.

37. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you?
Yeah. Mr. Patton... my adventure ed teacher. There are *still* lessons he taught me that I'm applying to life right now. He's one of the most amazing men I've ever met.

38. Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age..."?
hahaha. Yep. I try to as often as possible. Can't wait until I get even older! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment