Friday, November 27, 2009

blast from the past!

Today I went for a run around Pat's Lake, which is just a couple blocks away from my house. Please notice how I said "run" instead of "walk"... BAM SUCKA! Anyway. I was on my second mile and taking a break/walking when I saw this tall gorgeous looking young man running on the opposite side of the lake in my direction... so I started to run again so I didn't look like a complete wimp. hahaha. And sure enough... that gorgeous young man was a boy I had a crush on from at least 3rd grade almost all the way up to high school. Holy cow... as a senior in college... he's just as much, if not more, gorgeous. I almost had a heart attack. I don't even know if he recognized me... but we did smile and say hello and I did this massive double take and watched him run away in the opposite direction. And then my calves started to cramp up like crazy as i ran a little further so I had to stop and stretch for a little... and then just walking I could start to feel them cramp up, so I had to walk slowly home. That was kind of a bummer. But oh man. I haven't seen that boy since at least graduation. Crazy. I can't believe someone could still be that gorgeous... I had great taste in men as a 3rd grader. No joke.
Anyway. Shower time. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment