Monday, May 4, 2009

I've been in a serious relationship with Xanga for going on 5 years now. Don't get me wrong... things are going great. I write in it when I'm happy or sad or mad or contemplative or (insert other feeling word here)... but I have been ignited with a burning desire to talk about myself to people I don't know, so I have made the jump to blogger. This way, you (THE AUDIENCE!) don't have to bother with high school me, and instead can join with me on this clean slate. Why I didn't do this before college started is beyond me. I'm a mystery even to myself.


Anyway. I think a new blog that my friends and family can follow is a positive addition to my life. Plus, the sweet thing about this blog is that even if you don't have a blogger account, YOU CAN STILL COMMENT ON IT!!! This way I can accommodate the creepers who want to know about my life, but are too afraid to let me know that they've been creeping on me for awhile (trust me. I can relate. I understand the kind of complex feelings you are experiencing. I myself am a creeper). You can probably even create your own nickname to comment with. The perks to this blog are endless.


So here's my lame first post. I figure if I made the starting point lame, it will encourage me to write more and better quality posts in the future. Lucky you!
Yep. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment