Saturday, May 9, 2009

Graduation... what??

I'm not graduating until next year. But the people that I met as a freshman, three years ago... THREE YEARS AGO... three YEARS... ago... those people are graduating with. All of those people who worked with me at McGlynns... those people who hosted me on my very first/last fly-in weekend as a senior in high school... those people who I met in some intro classes and at Magis when I actually liked going to it... those people... the ones who I knew since the beginning here... they're leaving. Weird. I don't even talk to half of them anymore. But still. The thought is quite frightening.

These people... they were once new to me... and now I've known them for awhile... and now they're leaving. They have emerged... they held sway... and now they're leaving. Holy applicable Metaphysics, batman.

I need to leave now because I now have to start going to church in St. Joe rather than at 9 p.m. at St. Johns... which kind of stinks a lot... but... hm. I don't know what else to say about this.... other than the fact that if people are graduating right now in 2009... then that means I'm graduating next year... in 2010. What!!!!

Okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment