Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm a real adult now. kind of.

Things I get at my new, legit 40-hour/week job:
1) My own office, which is currently being taken over by sir webmaster.
2) My own temporary office/liturgy office to use while my actual office is being taken over by sir webmaster.
3) Bibles. Lots of Bibles.
4) A book with the title, "Journey Songs." I opened it. "Don't Stop Believin'" was *not* in it. Shoot.
5) No air conditioning... which isn't a problem now... but could be in the future.
6) One-hour lunch break.
7) A window with a view of a parking lot and trees and the occasional muscular construction worker man working on the Reefer.
8) A stapler.
9) A book of Eucharistic bread recipes. Tempting. I too can have unleavened bread in my apartment. I can't bless it, but I can still bake it!!

yep. It's actually not so bad so far. I don't know how I like this whole working from 8 to 4:30 thing though. oy.

Anyway. I should probably get back to work. I thought I'd be all BA and update my blog from my workspace. Risky, risky!

No comments:

Post a Comment