Thursday, April 15, 2010

Yikessss

I think I just had the worst dream I have ever had, and now I'm too afraid to go back to sleep again, so I'm going to blog about it and hope that helps.

There was no real plot to my dream. I was just trying to fall asleep. I was laying in the exact same position I fell asleep in... except I was in the middle of texting a friend of mine... which seems completely legit because I text him often. He said to give him a call when he got off the bus, so I was like, "OK." And then I just started to shove my fist in my mouse and felt this awful burning-type sensation in my chest. And I was still laying in the same position in my dream as I was in real life. And then the sensation happened again. And I realized it was time to call this friend of mine, and then I kept shoving my hand in my mouth and shaking like I was having a seizure. And I kept trying to get a hold of him but when he picked up I started to talk like I was praying to God, and then I froze up again and sat up straight in my bed gasping for air and trying to scream for my mother except no air was coming out. My throat was closing and no sound was coming out and I couldn't breathe. And then I woke up... still laying down... but I felt like my entire face and body was relaxing and growing really warm and tingly again. Oh my gosh. It was awful. I think the last time I had a nightmare was freshman year. and now I'm way too awake to fall back asleep. I even tried to pray a rosary really quick but I was so shaken that I couldn't get the words together and had to get out of my room... and here I am... sitting in the living room, watching Family Guy. It was super awful. I think it was the worst thing I ever experienced in a dream in my life. I might not be sleeping again. Oh man. Okay. Another episode of Family Guy is on. I'm going to go distract myself now.

No comments:

Post a Comment