Thursday, April 22, 2010

Everything will be just finnneeeee

Just so you know... trying to find a job is one of the most stressful things I have ever done to myself. I have turned into the girl who checks her phone and email every half hour... hoping. Desperate. I-applied-to-work-as-a-receptionist-for-a-dating-service-desperate. I-would-work-30-hours-a-week-at-$10-and-hour-which-is-basically-the-same-amount-I'm-being-paid-now-desperate. And I guess 30 hours a week is better than nothing. It's not 40 hours. It's something. And I'd get a free gym membership out of it. But still. Desperate. I would do anything short of prostitution. Desperate. I have never felt this desperate before.

Everything will turn out as it should... everything will turn out as it should...

No comments:

Post a Comment