Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ga-ga for Gaga.

I think Lady Gaga is one of those people I would love to sit and have dinner with. I'd even cook it for her. I used to really be put off by her, but you know what, I have seen the light. At first I hated her music. Then I started to tap my feet a little. Then I started to sing her songs in the car. And then I started watching her interviews with Barbara Walters, and now with Larry King, and you know what? I really love her. I think she's fantastic... just as a person in general... at least from what I know of her through her interviews. She comes across as one of the most sincere, intelligent and genuinely talented performers I have seen in a long time. I would love to sit and have coffee with her. Or cook her a meatloaf... because I think that's one of the only food items I can make well.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment