Monday, August 3, 2009

i see london... i see france!!!

Tonight I realized that while my capri PJ pants now fit without making me look like a stuffed sausage in them... they are practically see-through. As in... I was checking out my butt and noticed the fun picture on the back of my undies. And you know what my first thought was?

Thank God I'm wearing my fundies... this would not be half as amusing if I had just a plain color on.

I amaze myself with my weirdness.

ps--is it sad that I'm actually legitimately excited about the fact that I can see which books I'm going to need to buy for my classes now? as in... I said out loud, "YES! IT'S OFFICIALLY AUGUST 3RD!!!" and checked out the bookstore's website... and got even more excited. eep. I guess there could be worse things to get excited for?

No comments:

Post a Comment